View all topics Search

Real estate in the US - profitable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real estate in the US - profitable?

Hello everybody! Is it really profitable to invest in real estate in the US? I always wanted a home somewhere in Florida to spend vacations there.
    I've got a lot of offers recently, and thinking if it is good for me.
    I've heard that Miami homes are always in demand, but latest events conneced with financial crisis make me doubt. Need an advise.

Re: Real estate in the US - profitable?

Mr eruden!
    I am not an expert in this field but all the stories of “real estate bubble” make me think a lot and worry me.
    First I tried to google for ex. “profitable us real estate” to get to know what the internet society write about. The results speak for the fact that it is really hot topic. You should keep an alert while taking into account what some people write. Either they invite you to different seminars how to invest better or offer their services for good and profitable investing. In the period of bustle, of interlunation you can get the works, I mean you should be on your guard.

Anyway, some USA properties are getting cheaper and waiting for their investors If you think of future and are going to sell it after to benefit from it you should be patient. Cause it can happen the price for it can be taken into so called collapse and you should wait for some pretty long period till you can resell it again twice expensive or so.

Comment

First keep in mind that no one can say for sure whether it's the right time to invest or not. In my opinion, it depends on what you mean by investing. If you want to speculate for the rise you must investigate the market and analyze every opportunity. Anyway you take risks. It's quite a different thing if you make your homebuying decision with your heart. You can enjoy your vacation stay for some time, and for the remaining period rent the house out to get monthly cash flow. This is the only tried-and-true metric that ensures a worthy real estate purchase.

Comment

Eruden, It's an interesting question that you pose! As far as property in Florida is concerned, all the indicators and economists suggest that the market has bottomed out. As a licensed Realtor who represents foreign buyers I can personally vouch for that also. In addition, I wanted to advise you that a new rule has been passed earlier today which will dramtically affect the value of a good number of Miami homes used to service the short-term rental market. It has been ruled that homes will now be subject to no rental of less than 6 months and 1 day, similar to those rules imposed on the Gulf Coast of Florida. Therefore the only true short-term rental option being Orlando. However, I do agree with Mister in that the only true measure is to hold your real estate and rent during this time. Due to the recent unloading of bank-owned and foreclosure properties by the lenders and banks, we are fortunate in Orlando that we have a fantastic inventory of product that deliver proven results in both rental categories according to you preferred business plan. If I can be of any further assistance at anytime, I may be contacted at +1.407.923.2134- Also check out myfloridapropertystore.com - Good Luck!

Comment

Currently it is difficult for foreigners to get loans on property in the USA. I have had a few clients that were from outside the USA and had excellent credit and income and could not get a loan. If you have cash then yes a lot of great opportunties to invest

Comment

Yes, it is profitable to real estate in the US. Real Estate Investment is now treated as a major case of capital budgeting by using state-of-the-art investment analysis which incorporates the future stream of income it may generate and the associated risk adjustments. Miami Beach real estate is the best value in the United States now. Investment theorists extended techniques such as probability, time value of money and utility into its analysis.

Comment

Is this forum nearby in any other languages?

Hi all,

I would like to be familiar with whether this forum can be translated into other languages?
              Can anyone let me know how that can be done?

Thank you

Sopeanoro

Comment

Originally Posted by eruden View Post
                Hello everybody! Is it really profitable to invest in real estate in the US? I always wanted a home somewhere in Florida to spend vacations there.
                I've got a lot of offers recently, and thinking if it is good for me.
                I've heard that Miami homes are always in demand, but latest events conneced with financial crisis make me doubt. Need an advise.
                HI ,

This is exactly the right time to invest in Florida property as prices are quiet affordable .You can purchase new homes in pristine condition, in beautiful neighborhoods, with all of the modern amenities you would expect.or in mansions and beachfront properties which are available for unbelievable prices now, that just a few years ago could only be considered by millionaires and the fabulously wealthy.
                So hurry up ! as economic conditions continue to improve, the chance to buy these Florida homes at rock-bottom prices will vanish..

Comment

Halo

Hey

Really glad to get into this forum
                  It's what I am looking for.
                  Hope to know more member here.

Comment

Originally Posted by stevejones View Post
                    HI ,

This is exactly the right time to invest in Florida property as prices are quiet affordable .You can purchase new homes in pristine condition, in beautiful neighborhoods, with all of the modern amenities you would expect.or in mansions and beachfront properties which are available for unbelievable prices now, that just a few years ago could only be considered by millionaires and the fabulously wealthy.
                    So hurry up ! as economic conditions continue to improve, the chance to buy these Florida homes at rock-bottom prices will vanish..

I think it is right time to invest in Florida. Because now there are opportunities to invest there.

Comment

Hello Friends...
                      I'm a real estate agent.
                      Real estate investment is crucial because it usually involves a substantial investment and a long-term one.that's refers to immovable property, such as land, and everything else that is permanently attached to it.If you decide to invest in US Real estate, there are many important items to consider with an investment property that you are considering to purchase. Your personal situation, financial ability and degree of involvement in your investment property will ultimately determine the type of property that you will purchase.

Comment

I m getting a lot of experience for this post.

Comment

Real estate in US is profitable only when one know where they have to invest and how to invest. I mean, in US there are several locations like CT, where properties are affordable and even costly. Knowing the right place can be much better for investments.

Comment

As far as I know than properties in US are far more better to make an investment and people who are looking for the properties there to invest can contact the real estate agents to know the taxes and efficient ways of making investments.

Comment

Real estate in US is worth beneficial investing and people will not find any problem investing in certain areas where the returns will be quite beneficial.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X
                              Contact us
                              Other currencies