Home insurance Policy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home insurance Policy

I have a home insurance and I am going to purchase another home.I am not satisfied with my insurance and I need some other company to follow for insurance.Please recommend me some of the companies in NY.
    Thanks in advance.

I will refer to my friend who stays in NY and I will ask him about this.

Comment

Home insurance policy will be much better in many ways and it will be necessary for people getting this so that one can understand all the benefits for later in future.

Comment

According to me also home insurance policy is good inthis mattter.
        Last edited by kuznetsova; 6/6/2011, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Home insurance is very effective and thus necessary so that later one will not find any problem buying new house.

Comment

Hi guys,..
            Insurance cover will be ceased on the day the transfer of property happens. Just inform your insurer. He will cancel your policy and send you the refund.
            regards,..

Comment

Home insurance policy is very necessary for us and it helps us in many ways so that later it can be worth getting updated with we have to do efficiently.

Comment

An insurance policy is one of those items in life that you could care less about until you need it. The type of policy you may need depends on where you live in the country. For example a homeowner's policy in Florida has a special section referred to as a wind policy.

Comment

Guys,..
                  i thinks that the Home insurance policy is very best and useful one foe everyone now a days,,
                  Last edited by kuznetsova; 7/4/2011, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Home insurance policy is very essential aspect and is thus required and we need to understand that it will going to thus benefit us in several ways.

However, it is worth necessary for a home owner.

Comment

Guys,..
                      It is a type of insurance that covers damage to property, such as a home. Specific types of property insurance can cover damage from fire, flood, and earthquakes, among other risks.
                      Last edited by kuznetsova; 8/5/2011, 08:41 AM.

Comment

While buying home or making investment we all need to have insurance done so that to get our money secure and it is thus even necessary getting updated

Comment

Hello,

Home insurance policies are long, complicated and written in legalese. But it can really pay to know what's in yours and how it works. Insurance is a complex product and there is no harm and no shame in not fully understanding it. "Most people do not read a policy until they had a claim denied, and that is too late."

Comment

Hi

The Policy Summary gives a handy overview of our Buildings and Contents Insurance. Complete terms and conditions are found in the Policy Document. This also contains useful phone numbers, details on making a claim and information about any additional covers applicable to your policy.

Comment

Home insurance, also commonly calledhazard insuranceorhomeowner's insurance, is the type ofproperty insurancethat covers private homes. It is aninsurancepolicy that combines various personal insurance protections, which can include losses occurring to one's home, its contents, loss of its use, or loss of other personal possessions of the homeowner, as well asliabilityinsurance for accidents that may happen at the home or at the hands of the homeowner within the policy territory.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X
                              Contact us
                              Other currencies